About the commissioning of improved version of Internet EAPATIS.
Dear users of Eurasian patent-information system (EAPATIS)!
In August 2012, an improved version of Eurasian patent-information system is being commissioned.
New version of EAPATIS has the following features:
- Enhanced search interface, which alleviates work when writing queries, choosing search databases and search mode as well as provides the possibility to work with “bookmarks” rather than with multiple opened/closed “windows”. Herewith, separate local databases (DB) previously divided into years of publication of the documents, with aim to reduce time taken to write queries for them and for the convenience of their use were enlarged and presented as a single array. (Relates to DB EAPO, DB of Russia, DB EPO, and DB of Japan etc.);
- The possibility to do a full-text search in EAPATIS databases (DB) considering morphology of Russian and English languages, sentence search, the exact entry of terms (words), contextual distance between words. In Russian language DB of Eurasian applications and patents also implemented full-text search of comprehensive descriptions of patent documents;
- The possibility to write complex queries via use of logical functions AND/OR/NOT, conducting a metasearch in external DB of patent information;
- The possibility of receiving, along with primary also a secondary information about patent documentation on the base of developed system of hyperlinks to external sources of information (data from the open registers, data about publishing and information about full descriptions etc.);
- The possibility to save and further use of history of the search queries,which allows optimization of the query structure, conduct a search in the array of earlier found documents;
- The possibility of formation and preservation of collections of documents found on EAPATIS onto user’s local drive, for future use at any convenient time (i.e. possible to divide search functions and handling of search results);
New version of EAPATIS preserved “one window” principle and in case of not finding of the required documents in the local DB systems the search query can be forwarded to an external source of patent information and information retrieval system of free access on the Internet.
The tools of new version of the EAPATIS considerably faster process search queries, form lists of found documents and reflect the search results.
The new version of EAPSTIS is equipped with the necessary advisory and methodical materials for use of the system. In case of difficulties please contact EAPATIS support services on: email@example.com
Wishing you luck in working with the new version of EAPATIS!